Spark update gone wrong

I posted this earlier in the Tricaster forum. Didn't notice there was a dedicated Spark location. Repost:

I have the NSP4KIO Spark Plus HDMI that came with the Tricaster 4K Mini. They were working, but I was having problems changing between program out via Central Control when I went to the Spark sources. I knew I hadn't updated them in a while so I downloaded the Spark Plus IO 2018 version of the firmware and did an update. The source which played fine before, immediately started flashing (It was connected to a Chromecast). Worried I might have downloaded the wrong software, I did a factory reset on the device after have tried rebooting both it and the Tricaster. Even after the factory reset, the source continues to flash. I replaced the Spark Plus with the other unit I hadn't updated and once again, the source plays fine.

Did I update with the correct firmware? Any advice on how to get that modified spark working with a Chromecast again?
Thanks!

Are you running the latest software on your TrIcaster mini 4K?
Yes, I am. That was the first thing updated. Then the PTZ cameras. Now finally, the Sparks. I only bothered doing it because I has having some lag when using Central Control from those sources. I thought maybe the NDI format changed and I needed to update them.

Back