LiveGraphics extension no longer working in AE

rick_sound

hello all

interesting problem here- i had AE 2023 and the LG extension working fine and exporting working graphics with no issues a few months ago... about a week ago i could not get a LG to export correctly- this was from a new AE project with a VERY basic solid layer and 2 text layers fade in/out...
steps so far
uninstalled LiveGraphics plug in from Adobe Cloud mgmt
uninstalled/reinstalled AE 2023
downloaded most current version of PA and installed the LG Plugin

yes- AE 2017 is the supported version but it DID work on 2023

the one issue i see is that the app locks up when attempting too install the rendering template from the extension window... well, it appears that nothing is installed the extension window just remains
any suggestion to manually install the render template? or force this to load correctly?

LG is great when i can export correctly
thanks!

hello all

interesting problem here- i had AE 2023 and the LG extension working fine and exporting working graphics with no issues a few months ago... about a week ago i could not get a LG to export correctly- this was from a new AE project with a VERY basic solid layer and 2 text layers fade in/out...
steps so far
uninstalled LiveGraphics plug in from Adobe Cloud mgmt
uninstalled/reinstalled AE 2023
downloaded most current version of PA and installed the LG Plugin

yes- AE 2017 is the supported version but it DID work on 2023

the one issue i see is that the app locks up when attempting too install the rendering template from the extension window... well, it appears that nothing is installed the extension window just remains
any suggestion to manually install the render template? or force this to load correctly?

LG is great when i can export correctly
thanks!
Try Ae 22.0. Hasn't worked in 2023 for me.

I can publish with the latest AE but not if there is a png sequence in the project. Was driving me mad as I know it worked around August last year as I'm still using the file but I've updated the project and had to replace the png sequence with an alternative.

Back