LiveGraphics compatability

JC53

Hi All,

I could really use the community's help here... We are trying to get the LiveGraphics extension to work inside of Adobe After Effects. The "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network" inside preferences is confirmed enabled. At present, when we pull up the extension "NewTek LiveGraphics Creator" inside of AE the extension panel is blank. This happens for the NewTek provided example comps and our comps as well.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

TC-1 is running version: 8-0-230405
Premium Access version: 7-8-220107
Adobe After Effects version: 18.0.0 (Build 39)

I am aware that there are updated versions of AE. My system can not run them as it does not meet the minimum spec.

If there is a scroll bar on the right side of the window, scroll down all the way to the bottom and then you can drag the controls back up.

Hi Kane - When I select the extention from the Window dropdown the NTLGC window appears. In the project window there is activity so it seems like the creator is working. Through the whole process the window just sits blank. I can't see any function inside the creator panel itself. The only option is to close it. Not that it sheds much light, but i attached a screenshot for reference. Thoughts?

Attachments

• NTLGC window hanging.png
    NTLGC window hanging.png
    680.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Update - Turns out the Tricaster TC-1 appliance does not have the horsepower to handle the plugin and a complex After Effects project. As a solve, I had to save individual comps to one individual project and then run the plugin for it to populate and work.

I appreciate your help @kanep !

Hello, I have also a problem to run the LiveGraphics Plugin in After Effects....
I had install everything, now this window comes:
1689248723805.png

and if I click the "Add Templates" Button nothing happens...

Click outside the warning window panel, and it will go away. You can ignore the message and use the plug-in.

Back