TC2!!! Getting annoyed now...

Do the framerate of the screens and the feed and the session match? If you are on a 25/50 fps session, you will most likely not be able to get zoom in/out 100% smooth, because zoom maxs out at 30fps and most (all?) ndi webcams versions just support 30 fps.

Okay, may have had a breakthrough...

I use LiveGraphics quite extensively and recently created a new 32 layer LG.

It contains text layers and graphic layers.

When I have this loaded in Buffer 10 all is good. Add a second to Buffer 8 and it goes to ****.

I emptied all buffers and was able able to load an older LG into all 10 buffers without issue.

This new LG was fine up to Buffer 4 but jittery playback returned when I added to Buffer 5.

I get jittery video when only 2 are loaded, (Buffer 8 and 10).

Strange behaviour...

Just to add, this does seem to cause the jittery video and yesterdays broadcast was good as I dropped the LG and the recording remained engaged to the end but this does not cure the occasional video frame drop/catchup effect I see.

Also, this LG has 32 layers, is 100 frames long with a 5 frame loop in the middle.

Is this too intense for a TC2ELITE?

rokestah, would love to see the logs of the system. Can you upload the here? Use a session where you know you had a lot of drops on the receiving devices.

Back