Pasue Length Control

Telloviz

How would I set up a control that will change the length of a pause? I am creating graphics that will be versioned from an external application and then I will be posting clips of them. I am able to change the text materials images etc of my graphics. I want to send a command to the engine or post renderer that will change the duration of each pause in the scene based on the pasue name, without having to use the post interface.

Thanks
DT

ActionKeyFrame :

THIS_SCENE*STAGE*DIRECTOR*<director name>*KEY*$<name of pause point>*PAUSE_LENGTH SET 2.0

Length value in seconds

hope this helps
Mo

Thanks!

From here I was able to set up this logic on one container.

Data action:

Field Name: P1
Action: 0 $(SCENE)*STAGE*DIRECTOR*<director name>*KEY*$<Pause Name>*PAUSE_LENGTH SET $(P1);

Data Number:

Field Name: P1

Control Data Pool:

Field Identifier: 100
Description: Pause 1 (sec)

Which then will give a control to change the pause length and an action to copy the length to the pause if it changes.

Furthermore...

RENDERER*STAGE*DIRECTOR*<director name>*KEY*$<Pause Name>*PAUSE_LENGTH SET 1.0;

This can be sent if the graphic is in ON AIR mode.

Thanks Again
DT

Hey, i found your solution because i have the same problem. I tryed this to control the PAUSE_LENGTH in Trio, but it doesn?t work. If i execute the action key frame in artist or start the page in trio i get this console massage: failed to process command #22066*STAGE*DIRECTOR*Default*KEY$duration*PAUSE_LENGTH

Pause Point Name: p1

Action Key Frame Command (frame 0 position):
MAIN_SCENE*STAGE*DIRECTOR*Default*KEY*$p1*PAUSE_LENGTH SET 1.0;

UPDATE:
I fixed some issues with the action key frame command and naming - now the action key frame does its job and sends the value to the pause point. Now it works without error message :)
However, the value in Trio is not taken over the ControlDatapool Plug In.

pauselength-controldatapool.png

pauselength-dataactiontable.png

pauselength-datanumber.png

What?s wrong?

Thanks in advanced!
Flo

Last edited:
Back