No audio coming out TC mini 4k

BBZ Studios

Hi all
I don’t know why but all of a sudden there is no audio coming out audio of the TC not audible you can’t hear it but. I’m not sure but I think it’s got something to do with the Nvidia updates does anybody know what is the official version of Nvidia we should be on for the latest build?

Cheers

I always install(ed) (as suggested) the Nvidia driver version (just driver install = nothing else of the suggested!!) dated just prior to the TC SW Build date installed.

There’s a message in notifications that says: headphone device speakers sound blaster not found? Anyone got any ideas,

I always install(ed) (as suggested) the Nvidia driver version (just driver install = nothing else of the suggested!!) dated just prior to the TC SW Build date installed.
Hi Frank that’s normally what we do but for some reason it’s just stopped working but prior to that the audio started to get distorted. What do you think would be our best plan of action?

There’s a message in notifications that says: headphone device speakers sound blaster not found? Anyone got any ideas,
It´s my understanding now this a new message which all of a sudden popped up in notification panel, correct?
If so, any idea what earlier step/change of system may have caused this ´new trouble´ ?

It´s my understanding now this a new message which all of a sudden popped up in notification panel, correct?
If so, any idea what earlier step/change of system may have caused this ´new trouble´ ?
We didn’t anything nothing… only thing we did a couple of weeks ago was doing a fresh install.. but to be honest we didn’t notice any problems the audio was working fine

Don´t think so, as there are different Nvidia GPU hardware models/units in play on TC Mini 4K vs. 410+ as far as I understand, correct?

If no other ideas may come up this will be an option.
You did not create a user backup in between this your last factory restore and of a obviously working system with WIN / TC / NVidia Updates in between, so you don´t have to do this all again rolling back to a factory restore system status (date of leaving factory).

I recommend contacting support.
I spoke to my local TC retailer CVP (Matt) thank you Matt!!! He got us going again, the audio coming out of the Try customer he’s fine via Studio monitor. We’re thinking now that the issue was going to be with the spark Connect IO.. we are going to update them tomorrow. Where do we find the update link for the Sparks which are shipped with theTC mini 4k ? Had a quick look but couldn’t find them. Cheers !

If these are the Mini 4K inputs modules (units that encode only). You can find the firmware on the TriCaster download page, scroll down to find the link.

1712268178319.png'

If these are Spark Plus IO (NSP4KIO) units (encode and decode). Download that firmware from this link.

f these are Spark Plus IO (NSP4KIO) units (encode and decode). Download that firmware from this link.
Hi all
I have noticed that the link for the NSP4K Spark is broken. Error message is: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message/>
<BucketName>cdn.ndi.tv</BucketName>
<RequestId>tx000001e744d18d112751d-00661e8162-4f6a13f7-nyc3b</RequestId>
<HostId>4f6a13f7-nyc3b-nyc-zg02</HostId>
</Error>

Try this link is from the old NewTek download website and works. I'll put in a report on the broken link.
Thanks Kane
Whilst we are on the subject of Sparks...
We also have 3 Spark connects HDMI's and 2 of the original Sparks TCMI4KUHD that were shipped with TC Mini 4K in the early days. All these Sparks work, but not well with each other they tend to come on then after a period of time disappear and you can get them to showup. Is there a best use case for these older Sparks other than a paper weight?

Attachments

• IMG_1111.jpg
    IMG_1111.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 2
I've got the 'Connect Spark' unit and use those on my current systems, the only requirement is that NDI Tools needs to be installed as these are HX1 devices.

The other Spark, is really an Input Module which came with the Mini 4K. However, I think the only difference between it and a Spark Plus 4K, is that the Input module supports PoE (while the Spark Plus 4K must be powered by USB).

I'm not sure why you are have issue with them appearing, I've got both Connect Spark and a Spark Plus 4K on my network. When I got to use them, they are present as I would expect them to be. I do use Discovery Server, but the Connect Sparks don't support Discovery Server so that doesn't have any effect of those units.

Back