MACRO Shortcut Keys "PAUSA"

dorden

Hi,
Can I insert a 'PAUSE' in a sequence of actions and then resume the sequence?

FOR EXAMPLE:
page:take 100
page:take 101
page:take 102
'PAUSE'
page:continue 100
page:continue 101

Last edited:
Hello,

Question. Is the pages 100 to 102 the same graphics template with different data? or can the pages be different scenes? else you can just add a stop point on the scene that is saved as page102, Then hit continue when you need to

the graphics template are different and so are the pages. How do I add the stop point?
In viz trio, not viz artist.

Last edited:
You will need to open the scene in artist to ad a stop point in the stage area and hit save.
Alternatively a command being sent from a button interface/ OR front layer dummy scene "-1 RENDERER*MIDDLE_LAYER*STAGE STOP" will pause the animation of whatever is on screen however this is ideal as it will depend on the operator timing, scene pre built stop point would be the way to go.

That is impossible, because each scene goes on a different channel. Unless a main scene can be created with all channels.

Okay that is fine but you want a scene to be able to reach a pause/stoppoint that can be followed up with a continue action. This is a basic feature that is possible in viz and in your case if you wanted that it will just have to be designed/altered that way. With viz script one can make a scene that will not pause/stop or can pause stop if needed... Unless of course I am misunderstanding you.

Feel free to DM me if you wanted to have a detailed discussion.

i assume, your 'PAUSE' is a user interaction

if so then change from macro to script and use the vbs "msgbox"-command
Code:
TrioCmd("page:take 100")
TrioCmd("page:take 101")
TrioCmd("page:take 102")
[I][B]ret = msgbox("click OK to continue", vbOk)[/B][/I]
TrioCmd("page:continue 100")
TrioCmd("page:continue 101")

Back