Looking for resources for editable virtual sets

Mike Lyons

Hello all,
I am looking for good resources for editable virtual sets. I know that the TC1 that we have has some already, but can anyone point me to other companies or even individuals who can create some on a contract basis? This is not my area of expertise, but I do know that I am looking for a set that has 3 angles (front/wide, and left and right side).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike

Did you try Google? Did you try the other suggestions above? You could always get a 3D program like Lightwave 3D and create your own sets, render out the individual pieces and reassemble in Photoshop, adding the gradient layers and then bringing the Photoshop file into VSE and have at it.

Did you try Google? Did you try the other suggestions above? You could always get a 3D program like Lightwave 3D and create your own sets, render out the individual pieces and reassemble in Photoshop, adding the gradient layers and then bringing the Photoshop file into VSE and have at it.

I tried to Google and found only two sites where you can buy really beautiful studios. And I can't draw, because I'm not a designer, and I don't want to waste time, I would like to buy ready-made ones. I bought out all the studios on this great site. https://virtualstudiosets.com/1/virtual-studio-sets/ I haven't found anything Better than this site yet. The price and design are great. I would like to find something similar

Before the new year, I bought three studios from this company:
http://virtualsetworks.com/tricaster-virtual-set-editor/ .

I want to say that these are real scammers. Studios do not work normally, the video in the screens does not work, there are errors in the reflections in the form of artifacts, there are many glitches. The person who should provide support says on Skype that he is constantly busy, or says fix it yourself with photoshop. I transferred the money for three studios in full and now I'm sorry. I wrote it down for a month, he said that he was busy and later to answer and disappeared.

Don't repeat my mistakes

Hi,

I also purchase from Mike - great seller.
Used his Virtual Set 1 many times and need to use other ones.

Decided to go into Fiverr and looking for 3DMax creators - VRay.
You can tell them exactly What you want - and they will export for you all the angles you will need.
Send them a reference and they clone it - generate for you something alike.

In addition for that - I bought a few 4K images (Interior design) and used it with pan and zoom to create different angles - the simple way.

Let me know if you will need any help.

Best,
Tomer

Back