Loading regions with Street Data shapes

Hi,

I don't know if it's possible, but I would like to replace the shape of the regions from the Bartholomew's database with the shape in the OSM Street data. And here is why:

Our channel is based in Singapore and this is the shape of the country in Bartholomew's database:

fetch

This is with Street Data:

fetch

But this is if I select the country. The region has Bartholomew's shape and the map has Street Map shape:

fetch

I don't know why in the post the pictures have very bad quality, but you can download the attachments.

Please let me know if there is any way to change this.
Thank you.

Attachments

• photo1364.JPG
    photo1364.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1365.JPG
    photo1365.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1366.JPG
    photo1366.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi,
Does anybody knows about this??
I really need to select the shapes according to the Street Data, not the Bartholomew's database.
Any way to achieve this?

Thanks

Use any of Satellite imagery services you may use in combination with your Street Data. It is the easiest way how to solve problem.

---
If you want to work with syntetic map as background for Street Data, you need to build specific tpl where you may clear existing shapes of Singapore and Malaysia (set them as Sea style, for example, or create specific style like sea). Then you need to draw or import Singapore and Malaysia shapes updated to scale. Save tpl with these shapes. Workflow with this tpl will have limitation if you will use realtime templates but it will work for generating geotextures.

The most accurate way for editing Bartolomew shapes is launching own database with structure and attributes managing by user. But it needs more time.

Best
Dmitry Markov
RTTV, Moscow

Back