Lakes and rivers in artist

Georges

Hello,

Kindly check both attached snapshots, I would like to show the rivers and lakes on top of my region design in artist, just like they look in curious.

Kindly advise.

Thank you,

Attachments

• from_curious.jpg
    from_curious.jpg
    909.6 KB · Views: 0
  • on_viz.jpg
    on_viz.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
Looks like you do have rivers in VizWorld, but it's sitting behind the region... ideally you'd separate the rivers then place it back on top of the region. There's no easy way as far as I know... perhaps create a new client above the region and use a TPL that has *just* rivers on.

Thank you M, but MapLayers only has sea, and I dont want to show the sea...I am interested in lakes and rivers.

You can't use two TPLs in the same client, but perhaps if you separated them into two layers/clients and edit them separately? Not particularly neat, though.

On the CMWClient plugin that is creating the regions you can enable under the 3D Objects tab > Advanced the option Copy Map to Region, this will copy the texture from the TPL (including lakes and rivers) on top of the selected region

It worked but the colors of the rivers and lakes are now overlayed by the color of the region, help plz :D

Last edited:
Back