I want to download the free version to learn Vizrt, how can I download it? I would be glad if you help

I know it's been frustrating not being able to access the free version. This may change but currently, the official statement is as follows:

"Viz Artist Free is not currently available on the Vizrt website. There are several reasons for this, including the requirement to align Viz Artist Free with the latest release of Viz Engine 5 so that users can take advantage of recent and future product feature developments.

Vizrt Product is working to reintroduce Viz Artist Free, with the goal of releasing the next version during the second half of 2024. 

In the meantime, for any on-air usage of Viz Artist scenes Vizrt’s broadcast customers –including freelancers working for broadcasters onsite or remotely – should contact their Account Manager or Vizrt Reseller and purchase a 1-year license subscription to the Viz Designer Package

Pricing is competitive and similar to other 3D design applications, such as Cinem4D and Maya. The Viz Designer Package places a watermark on OUTPUT, but users can create and test scenes, as well as play scenes on-air without a visible watermark using playout Engines"

Hope this helps!

Back