Exception Logged.

RyanN

We recently updated our TC1 to 8-2-231227 and now we are getting Exception Logged in our notifications, but there is no additional information.
So far there is no issues with the software that we have seen. But what is this for?

Thanks.

when you right click on the message you get an option to show details on it during next system restart

1712655534956.png

Last edited:
I see this a lot now when working with M/Es. There is no option with the "exception logged" message to show any other info--the only option is to clear the message. Surely the details must be logged somewhere in a viewable file?

Thank you for responding. I have found the same thing. I tried the drop menu as suggested above and have only seen "clear this notification."
It seems to be when I'm editing Macros. All of which deal with M/Es.

You have to click on the red marked "Unsanctioned software detected. Please consider to Restore operation" notification to get this additional ´Show list on restart´. Green marked notifications indeed do show only ´Clear this notification´.

Like this on my TC2E right now.
I do know the 1st one. This is a tool Vizrt Service Center (Austria) put on to get rid of this GRUB error issue thing of ´Backup&Restore´ tool after the WIN10 update (H2 2021) on my HW (leaving factory early 2021)
1714719739933.png

Last edited:
You have to click on the red marked "Unsanctioned software detected. Please consider to Restore operation" notification to get this additional ´Show list on restart´. Green marked notifications indeed do show only ´Clear this notification´.

@Frank, thanks but that only has to do with the "unsanctioned software detected" error message. The message we're seeing is "exception logged", which shows up as orange, not red. The only option for these messages is to clear them.

@Ryan, I have a feeling it has to do with system memory. I was seeing a lot of these messages after a day's worth of building and testing a number of complicated comps. It even got to the point where the system froze upwards of 10 seconds as it was loading an M/E. After a reboot, the messages & delay went away, but the message returned a few times later on.

Does the Performance MEM value in Notifications windows increase then when message returnes again these few minutes later ?

Back