Adding a Twitter feed to live

Hi there,
I have a TC 460 AE3 latest build.
Could anyone provide me a detail process on how to add a Twitter feed to a live streaming session.
I'm not at all familiar with Datalink and things like that.

Thank for your help

You can use the Chrome DataLink plugin to copy text in the browser and then send it as a DataLink key into TriCaster.

Otherwise, if you are looking for something to aggregate a Twitter feed to work with, that is typically done with a CG application. I believe NewBlueFX Titler Live (among others) has this kind of capability.

Thank you very much gentlemen.
Kanep
I believe the complete process is shown when I activate Datalink in Chrome on the dedicated laptop
Steeve
I like your very simple approch

I believe the complete process is shown when I activate Datalink in Chrome on the dedicated laptop
I may be misunderstanding, but if you prepare suitable title templates on TriCaster using the 'webkeys' from the DataLink plugin, your manual operations on the laptop will not be seen on the TriCaster unless you need to show the laptop screen for some reason.

I like your very simple approch
De rien. :)

NDI Scan Converter does make your monitor(s) display(s) (WIN version) available as NDI video streams on your production network.

Last edited:
A workaround is social stream.ninja. When installed on your (2nd) PC's Chrome browser, you are able to receive social media feeds and can select them/play them back via several CG programs.

I think a very inexpensive way is H2R Graphics as CG solution. It has a Social feed player but can also handle lower 3rds, qr codes, live tickers... For free (limited) or the pro version (something like 80 $).

Back