WIP Festina Chronograph

First Rendertest

the Materials are not Final...only a test...there are some smoothing Groups i have to adjust...

I LOVE LIGHTWAVE ;)

be sure, i am....there is no reason to fib....i dive in and i am in a new world when i model...then i must see a testrender and can,t believe whats possible to to with Lightwave....the more i work, the better it runs...
When i create my first Model, the Thrunite Torchlight, i have had problems with the Spikes at the handle and i model 1 box piece and rotate it 45 degree and then with array i clone it radial an then clone the Loop of pieces and at the end i weld all points of all corners...puhh....and in my actual Project, the Watch you see here i use simply the spikey tool but it dont bring the result i want so i did it another way..first split some edges in the right position and then transform the right points with scale out...its my endeavor to get the best result for what i am doing...i love pictures in 3d with photorealism and i want to do this...but i have to learn much more and i look forward

Last edited:
Ring connection

now i have to connect the Ringelements and then close the body...

how can i put better screenshots inthere? They are 1920x1080, but....hmmm??

Last edited:
Back