Adjustable Bitrate for RECORD/REPLAY

tbroadstreet

We're working with support on a bug for the File Capture failing to record, and also messing up the timecode when starting the File Capture after starting the Stream. We record videos that are sometimes over 8 hours long, and even the 480 option is still a very high bitrate and file size - which takes a very long time to upload to a storage server or even another machine to edit the video.

I would like to request the ability to adjust the record bitrate quality on the RECORD/REPLAY button.

Recording via the available Stream recording channels (well, I look here onto a TC2E) does not help you?

We're working with support on a bug for the File Capture failing to record, and also messing up the timecode when starting the File Capture after starting the Stream. We record videos that are sometimes over 8 hours long, and even the 480 option is still a very high bitrate and file size - which takes a very long time to upload to a storage server or even another machine to edit the video.

I would like to request the ability to adjust the record bitrate quality on the RECORD/REPLAY button.
my RECORD/REPLAY is isn't working anymore. It use to. Help!

any hint on what may went suddenly wrong with your system looking into the performance numbers in TC notification window right UI corner?

edit:
maybe you want let us know also what SW build you are running on which TC model ?

Last edited:
Back