No announcement yet.

DataCountdown plugin help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now on the VCP template, I have created a DateTimePicker control so the user can select the countdown target date.

htc-one-m9.com

Comment

The DateTimePicker shows me todays date at the bottom with a red circle around it.

htc-one-m9.com

Comment

Hi,

failed to use Datecountdown and controlparameter plugin, can anyone help? I am novice!

Comment

rk.rakib Have a look at the archive in this post. I would use the scripted version in stead.
          http://forum.vizrt.com/forum/general...ountdown-clock

Comment

Thanks a ton, Problem which I am facing, I have a countdown to fire which will be 00:00 (Mins:Sec) at specific time. I have used DataCountdown, and with the value input on DataCountdown in Artist is working fine. Now I want to give user the access to input the value of the specific time in VCP before fire. I hope you could help me with it. Please let me know if I need to explain more

Comment

So you want it to do something at 00:00?
              Or do you want to open up the properties of the target time?

Comment

Its a backward countdown clock. Scene will read the time from PC and it will end (00:00) at a future time ( which I want the user will input through VCP).

Example: Say, Current time is 10:20:30pm, when the operator fires the scene, and the countdown time is 10.30.00pm. So, It will show the difference "09:30".

I make is happen with Data Countdown Plugin. But the problem is I want the user to input the countdown time. So, need some controller to manupulate the values of Data Countdown.

I hope I made it clear now.

Comment

the best way will be to use a controlled text per parameter which in turn will via script (or data pool if you rather) will edit the relevant field
                  if you chose datapool you will need to build a structure in your scene with pairs of DataParamTracker and DataParameter to track text and set value.
                  For scripting you can use the functions OnGeometryChange and SetParamater...
                  good luck

Comment

I would still use the scripted version I posted earlier. It does it all, and is up and running. It will also work with Transitionlogic which DataCountDown will not.

Comment

Working...
                    X