Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrowserCEF with Transition Logic

Hello All,

I am having trouble getting the BrowserCEF to work with transition logic. I tried many ways to feed the data but it wont update in TL. Without TL it works fine. It just does not seem to update the browser in TL. I was told that the Browser only needs to be in the default/Master scene but when i tried that it still did not work. Not sure what i am doing wrong but asking for any help if anyone has made it work.

Thanks in advance,
    Shotski

Not sure exactly what is the problem without seeing the scene, but from my experience you need the browser plugin to be visible (not active off) for it to refresh the data.
    When I used the browser plugin with TL I placed it in the background scene and fed the data to it with scripting
    Hope this will give you an idea on how to proceed

Comment

Hi alonh, The plugin is visible. I also tried feeding the data through scripting but it did not update, maybe my scripting is the issue. Can you send an example?

Comment

I made a simple example you can check in trio
        The control changes the url in the browser
        Hope this will help
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Shotski2 View Post
          Hello All,

I am having trouble getting the BrowserCEF to work with transition logic. I tried many ways to feed the data but it wont update in TL. Without TL it works fine. It just does not seem to update the browser in TL. I was told that the Browser only needs to be in the default/Master scene but when i tried that it still did not work. Not sure what i am doing wrong but asking for any help if anyone has made it work.

Thanks in advance,
          Shotski

This is a simple example of how to use the BrowserCEF plugin to load and process data in TL: VIDEO and SCENES.
          Example of processing XML data using BrowserCEF in TL: VIDEO
          More info on using the BrowserCEF plugin to analyze XML, JSON, HTML, GOOGLE SHEETS data can be found here.

J.
          Last edited by mlynarik.jozef; 10-16-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X