Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VDT DataStorage Plugin Working Wrong

Hello,

VTD DataStorage plugin working wrong in TL scene. Data updating both AO and BO.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KFf...ew?usp=sharing

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks.

Attached Files

Why dont you use the ControlChart plugin instead of ControlParameter?

Comment

Lars Henriksen
      Active Forum user
      Lars Henriksen Thanks!

But is it possible to use DataStorage plugin in TL scene?

Comment

should be, why not? I cant see your pluginsettings for the DataStorage plugin. If you use shared memory that might be the reason for the same data showing up in both containers. If you get the data via ControlPlugins and not via Shared Memory that could be an option. If you use script then remember to set a RegisterParameterContainer("cRoot", "My topmost container") as your topmost container and refer to this container whenever you need to find something in the scenetree. In TL it is only looking for that reference then. Never use Scene.FindContainer("MyContainer") with TL.
        The way I use it at the moment is a script with RegisterParameterString() that gets the data with a ControlParameterPlugin and then I feed that into the DataStorage plugin. That way I can parse the data and have other functionality triggered in the scene based on the data.
        Lars Henriksen
        Active Forum user
        Last edited by Lars Henriksen; 08-13-2020, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Yes, DataStorage Plugin will work with TL Scenes and As Lars Said check whether you used Shared memory?

Comment

Working...
          X