Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line Charts

Hello All,

Does anyone have a good example of line chart graphic that has multiple lines for comparison? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Shotski

i can send you an archive of our current weather graph with all the gorgeus little tips that scene holds. Hope that helps.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/evfnhn9kj3...hs_v2.via?dl=0

Last edited by Lars Henriksen; 04-07-2020, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot Lars. I will dig into this one. Will update later.

Comment

Hi Lars,

One question, is there a way to have the bottom information remove any unused labels? so instead of having from 9:00 - 6:00 it would be only 2 entries. The issue i am running into is that the unused labels come back on even though they are not being used.

Comment

I am also having an issue where if i delete certain directors in the stage the scene crashes artist. Is there a fix for that?

Comment

Not sure if its the version of Viz i am using (3.8) or something else but the scene now crashes viz artist when i try to play it from a template. Any ideas?

Comment

the way we set it up is all data and label data have to use # as the delimiter.
              Lets say I have a graph with 5 entries 3#5#8#2#6
              On my labelside on the Xaxis i want to show the first and the last label i will have to write 0###4
              The # needs to match the entered data for the graph. If i have a label it will make a long bar at the bottom and no label will show a shorter bar so January#March#May will make the labeled bars shorter. Sorry for the late reply. Im on holiday

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. After playing with it a bit, i had to have the scaling on to adjust the labels. If it was off it would cause issues with how the labels appeared. I was able to make it work without crashing Artist also. I just commented out the parts of the script that were looking for certain directors. Will keep you updated. Stay safe on holiday and thanks a lot!!!!

Cheers,
                Shotski

Comment

I am having an issue getting the y values to update in preview though. They play out fine on the engine but would be nice if the Y values previewed. everything else previews not sure why the Y values dont.

Comment

The Y values are set by a calculation in a script. Press the Tjek i Preview button in the template to do the calculation for preview

Comment

Working...
                    X