Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown Clock

Hello All,

I am trying to do a countdown clock that counts down to the same time everyday. For example to countdown to the stations next show everyday automatically. How can i do this automatically when the scene is played to an engine? I know that you can use Data Countdown clock but i don't know how to set that up.

Have a look at these examples, one is scripted and is basically working the same way as DataCountdown with the exeption you can use it with TL. the other example is using the DataPool version
    Attached Files

Comment

How do i get the scripted one to update automatically to today's date. I want the operator to just run the clock without entering today's date..

Comment

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the example....

Comment

As you requested, here is an autoupdate to everydays date. Just change the target hour in the countdown-timer. You can delete the targetDay, Month and year ControlPlugins as they will be taken automatically from the systemtime.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Lars,

Thanks again..

Comment

Thank you so much Lars. I really appreciate it. Thanks a Ton. :-)

Comment

Hi Lars, Having an issue with the clock not updating automatically in a transition logic setting. It looks like the System Time updates but not the countdown-timer. Can you help?

Comment

send me your archive and ill have a look.

Comment

It is happening on the original scene you sent as well. Looks like when the countdown-timer script is run it tries to update the date but it just highlights it and does nothing.

Comment

try and add this to the systemtime script. That will trigger the setting when the element initialize.

sub OnInit()
                      SetTargets()
                      end sub

Comment

That worked!!! Thanks Lars. Appreciate very much.

Comment

Thank you Lars
                          But i Have downloaded attachment and test it in countdown scripted i maked master scene and it work with me but not countdown when i enter in data the date of today the system clock appear on display only and count up not down

and in data countdown i have enter the target time and it will calculate time and appear on display
                          please help me if i understand how it work
                          and thank you a lot for this information

Comment

Basically it works like this.
                            Set the date and time it should count to.
                            If it is in the future it will count down to that date.
                            If it is in the past, it will count up from that time till now.

Comment

Nice one Lars Henriksen

Comment

Working...
                              X