Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vizrt Study Material

Hi,

Are there any third-party books, magazines, video tutorials, blogs, or anything on Viz that I can purchase to study the system? What I am mostly interested is basic and advanced material on Viz Media Sequencer Engine, Viz Multichannel, and Viz Engine...anything other than the manuals these software are shipped with.

Thank you very much

I'm sorry to disappoint you but only way you could get your hands on advanced materials and learn how things work and how to use them is if you pay for a special training courses with Vizrt. You would learn from Vizrt developers and be able to get your questions answered first hand.
    You can ask your Vizrt representative for an offer.

Other way is our favorite: trial and error!

Comment

You can also check http://vimeo.com/vizrt for a few things

Comment

not much but good start :
        http://www.vizrt.com/training/

Comment

Guys thank you so much for your help. I was afraid that there was no third-party material, as I was searching for it.

@Mario - Would you happen to know if they are offering online courses?

Comment

Good question. I don't know. Never asked.

Comment

Try tutsgfx.com

Comment

If you are still looking for 3rd party books, there is one book out by David McManus titled Broadcast Design with Viz Artist. It's available on Amazon.com, and is a decent beginner to intermediate level book.

Comment

Artist basics and a little TransitionLogic

Here are a couple of old tutorials from 2009 i dug up. Principles are still the same though.
                  One for the absolute basics to get you started.
                  The other for Transition Logic.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Basics_TL.zip

Hope that helps

Comment

Hello!

I'm new here, I am studying the vizartist tool. How do I open the .via file? I open the file in the artist?

Comment

Hi Raquel,

In artist you need to click on the button that says "Import", then on the window that shows up on the right hand side just under the import button navigate to the .via, make sure the dropdown menu on that window says "Archive Import", then you just double click on the .via or drag and drop the .via into the left hand side or server window.

I hope this is of some help, good luck

Comment

Thank you! =)

Comment

If you are still looking to learn viz, I can recommend someone that has been helping me out, you would need to talk to him about prices, he is really good and not too pricey. If interested send me an email and I will get you his info.

Comment

www.TutsGFX.com has 250+ video tutorials on using Vizrt.

Comment

Working...
                            X