Render Problem

SegevCGI

Hey Everyone I have problem with my renders(I am using Maya/Vray 5) but it happens only when i use "VSE UV Gradient" Texture.
i am trying to render the scene on my CPU and i got some artifacts on the render If I am using GPU so everything is ok, But if i am importing GPU Render to Tricaster it docent work(The reflection is smeared)
so i can use only CPU
i will add a image of both renders to help you understand better, thanks for the help.
View attachment 149498

Attachments

• UV.png
    UV.png
    806.5 KB · Views: 300
I use lightwave. I render out the scene as separate pieces. The floor, the back wall, the desk. Everything as a separate element. Also render them out at double the resolution. For 1920 x 1080 it would be a 3840 x 2160. Then I put them together in PhotoShop, making sure that I'm using at least a 16 bit image. This is where you add the VSE UV Gradient for the talent and monitors. Once you have that all together in photoshop, then you import it into VSE and export it or save it out as a installer file.

Hey thank you for you comment i did that, everything is separated render( i am rendering 8K with 0 noise) I tried both 16 and 32 bit Still have the same problem only when i use "VSE UV Gradient" Texture If i try to render the same render with different texture i have no problems and everything works ok( but i can't use it for Tricaster)

Last edited:
Back