PTZ UHD 4K

Serg K

Good day,
I am not able to pull up the video from my camera. I tried connecting to Studio monitor and tricaster TC mini, but its not even able to connect . I am able to pull up menu when connected through HDMI cable., did factory reset, but still no video. PTZ has latest software.
Any ideas?
Thank you.

Are you running camera in HD (should be visible in within Studio Monitor) or 4K?
For 4K you´ll have to install/buy the HEVC codec i.e. from MS store for WIN10 system to be able to see/get 4K signal from PTZ UHD 4K into Studio Monitor.
TC Mini you may have to do a SW update to get this working (suggest to look into the readme to figure out on HEVC support added).

Frank

Out from Mini 4K readme -

7-3-200331 (March 31, 2020)
Improvements
* Added support for NDI 4.5
* Added support to decode HEVC NDI streams (Example: UHD resolution NDI feeds from the PTZUHD)

I need help,
My second 4K PTZ stopped working after I updated to the latest software. No power or any other lights. POE lights up green and yellow blinking lights on the back, but camear dosn't have any movement and no picture.
Thank you

Just my 1st thoughts:
- did you try out with another network cable, maybe .... ?
- maybe for test swap cables with your second (working) PTZ 4K?

What software was updated? NDI Tools? TriCaster? What model PTZ camera? I'm assuming connecting via NDI, can you see the camera in the selection list (or is it not selectable)? Or is it that you select it and get no signal?

Just my 1st thoughts:
- did you try out with another network cable, maybe .... ?
- maybe for test swap cables with your second (working) PTZ

I tried different cables with no luck. I also tried power cable and hdmi output, still the same. Only thing I was to get is blury picture on the directly connected monitor, but still no power light and not able pull up menu or get any response when I use remote control

What software was updated? NDI Tools? TriCaster? What model PTZ camera? I'm assuming connecting via NDI, can you see the camera in the selection list (or is it not selectable)? Or is it that you select it and get no signal?
I updated camera software , it's a ptz uhd . I cannot see camera on the list.

Something that was added in the latest PTZ UHD camera firmware is NDI group support. Could the camera be in a different group from your TriCaster? Everything should default to 'Public', but it is something to check.

1682967512746.png

Thank you for your response. I cannot get the camera to even power up. Doesn't matter if it's plugged directly into power outlet or through poe, I do not get any movement on start up. Also power or standby light on front of the camera do not light up.

Wondering now if something went wrong during this your SW Update procedure on this camera.
You tried to install this VCAA111 Version, as displayed within Kane´s screenshot above, correct?

Any chance you can get now into Webinterface again using instead the default static IP address 192.168.100.168 (in case when the default IP Address mode (Dynamic) fail to provide an usable IP address) to manage a Factory Reset to get unit into an usable working mode again?
See also page 11 in manual on this topic.

I cannot get the camera to even power up. Doesn't matter if it's plugged directly into power outlet or through poe, I do not get any movement on start up. Also power or standby light on front of the camera do not light up.
I'd recommend contacting NewTek support.

Wondering now if something went wrong during this your SW Update procedure on this camera.
You tried to install this VCAA111 Version, as displayed within Kane´s screenshot above, correct?

Any chance you can get now into Webinterface again using instead the default static IP address 192.168.100.168 (in case when the default IP Address mode (Dynamic) fail to provide an usable IP address) to manage a Factory Reset to get unit into an usable working mode again?
See also page 11 in manual on this topic.
I was able to connect through web interface, reset camera. Everything seems to work fine now. Thank you for everyone's suggestions.

Back