Nvidia control panel is not found

BBZ Studios

Hi all

TC mini 4k Nvidia control panel not found, we are on the latest build version 8-2-231227 we have the latest version of Nvidia drivers installed, but for some reason upon installing Nvidia drivers you didn’t install control panel.. we are on Nvidia Quadro P1000 updateded to 546.
Everything seems to be working ok apart from we can’t access control panel & Internet access isn’t what it should be.

Cheers

hmm, what happened?
Did you change anything within WIN OS before you realized this?
How do you install Nvidia driver, in general, if so, before this happened (again?) ?

Did you change anything within WIN OS before you realized this?
No
How do you install Nvidia driver, in general, if so, before this happened (again?)
I installed the Nvidia drivers when I was prompted when reinstalling the latest software. I install the very latest from the list for the Nvidia graphics card that’s on her system P1000

All the problems started when I tried to update to the latest version from the old Newtek old web not realising that link was broken. Reference to my previous threads.

Cheers Frank

don't think this is the issue, but you should install the driver version prior the TC build date, as this is what R&D had available for that build, not any newer version already made available by Nvidia

but you should install the driver version prior the TC build date
Hi Frank Thanks for your input.. So in your opinion what's the best way forward from here ?
Does anyone know what the correct Nvidia version is prior to the TC mini 4K latest update? & is it possible install the correct version without having to reinstall 8-2-231227 again?

YES, you do not have to re-install TC SW, and it should be the Nvidia version just dated prior to 231227 😉

Thanks Kane, If I do a reinstall of 8-1-231227 & download Nvidia driver 471.68 will that include/contain Nvidia control panel?

Back