NewTek PTZ UHD NDI|HX Camera with 30x Optical Zoom

armandov1980

i just bough

NewTek PTZ UHD NDI|HX Camera with 30x Optical Zoom 4k ,​

and im new into this newtek technology, my issue is when i connect the camera to the power all it does is stay on stand by. it does its little dance and then it stays with the orange looking light next to the other light. I read manual and says after a little the orange light should go away and it should be on ready, however this doesn not happen. i have the controler and turn the power on but no luck also i make sure i have it on the correct output source even put it in a smaller resolution so i could view it on a monitor trough hdmi but it seems is on stand bay, so my question is is this normal, do i need to get a newtek switcher/controler for it to come on? please help i got 2 and they both do the same even when i connect them to the computer to see if i can used them as a web camera it doesnt do anything. thanks for any help.

The software I would test with is NDI Studio Monitor. Does that display anything? Even if it doesn't display anything, a gear should appear in the bottom right of the windows, if you click on that it will open the web interface to the camera. Can you login into the camera using that?

Does the remote control operate the pan/tilt of the camera?

You can also try the failsafe IP address to access (192.168.100.168), you would need to set your computer into that range and see if you can access the camera.

If none of that works, contact NewTek support.

Back