Hit a Road Block for a Client with their Virtual Set

martycg

Hello

I'm kind of stuck and wondering what my options are...

My client has a Tricaster and needs a new set, they'd like me to customize the set based on the branding elements that I created for them.

I found a set on this site: https://virtualstudiosets.com/virtual-studio-sets/studio-9-complete-multi-angle-pack/

They offer PSDs of each camera angle which I could tweak in Photoshop, but how would they then use those camera angles with their Tricaster? If I customize the PSD files would they be able to use all of the angles or would it be a pain for them to set up?

That set site also has a VSE option for more money, but I don't have VSE so I wouldn't be able to customize anything. They would just have to buy it and then maybe they could get their Tricaster op to learn how to use VSE and customize it themselves.

What's the best choice???? THANKS!

If you just have the PSD files, how are you going to turn them into sets?
You could creatively use them by setting them up in your M/E's, but it is a bit of a pain and can use resources that you might need in your production.
If you want, you could get the PSD's, customize them and then pay someone to turn your PSD into sets that could then be installed on the Tricaster.
If you're interested, send me a PM and we can discuss.

If you just have the PSD files, how are you going to turn them into sets?
You could creatively use them by setting them up in your M/E's, but it is a bit of a pain and can use resources that you might need in your production.
If you want, you could get the PSD's, customize them and then pay someone to turn your PSD into sets that could then be installed on the Tricaster.
If you're interested, send me a PM and we can discuss.
Thanks... sorry I don't know enough about it. So, with the PSDs you have to go the route of using M/Es, correct?

They have a Tricaster Op, so he would need to import them into VSE and then create a .vse file (format???) that their Tricaster would recognize?

Thanks... sorry I don't know enough about it. So, with the PSDs you have to go the route of using M/Es, correct?

They have a Tricaster Op, so he would need to import them into VSE and then create a .vse file (format???) that their Tricaster would recognize?
If the have VSE, then he would open the PSD files in there and then export them as set files directly into the Tricaster, if VSE is on the Tricaster computer or as Installable files is VSE is a stand alone version. If they don't have VSE, depending on the amount of files, they could be setup in an M/E I've heard, but have never done it that way.

Back