Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Director 6.0 data connection issue

Hi,
    I am facing Director 6.0 data connection issue in my laptop. please check the attachment and help.
    i have oracle 11g db and 11g client both have in this system. kindly guide what i am doing wrong.

Capture2.JPG Capture1.JPG
    Attached Files

I am using media sequancer 2.0 in Windows 10 64 bit and it will given error or dbconfig_reader_otl.dll is not win32 valid file.

Is there any way that i can have msq for win 10. I am using free vizartist on my laptop. With these modules.

Kindly help.

Comment

Hi, have you tried these settings?

https://docs.vizrt.com/viz-pilot-gui..._Database.html

variable.PNG
      oracle_client.PNG

Comment

yes i have done this as well along as other options.\but unable to sole this. please check the below error and help to get rid of this issue..

Having this error.

MSE Database connection : error: Failed to load dbconfig_reader DLL. Please verify that the Oracle OCI library has been installed and is available through the 'path' system environment. A computer restart is required after installing the Oracle Client software.

along with this

15.1729 [err]
        15.1729 [err] Unable to load dynamic library : C:\Program Files (x86)\vizrt\Media Sequencer\dbconfig_reader_otl.dll
        15.1729 [elements] Failed to load dbconfig_reader DLL. Please verify that the Oracle OCI library has been installed and is available through the 'path' system environment. A computer restart is required after installing the Oracle Client software.
        15.1738 [err] Couldn't open dynamic library: (0x000000c1) %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
        15.1738 [err]
        15.1738 [extid] connecting to database: MSI/VIZRTDB, using OCI implementation of components
        15.1738 [err] Unable to load dynamic library : C:\Program Files (x86)\vizrt\Media Sequencer\dbconfig_reader_otl.dll
        15.1738 [templates] Failed to load dbconfig_reader DLL. Please verify that the Oracle OCI library has been installed and is available through the 'path' system environment. A computer restart is required after installing the Oracle Client software.
        15.1739 [master_templates] connecting to database: MSI/VIZRTDB, using OCI implementation of components
        15.1752 [err] Couldn't open dynamic library: (0x000000c1) %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
        15.1752 [err]
        15.1752 [err] Unable to load dynamic library : C:\Program Files (x86)\vizrt\Media Sequencer\dbconfig_reader_otl.dll
        15.1752 [extid] Failed to load dbconfig_reader DLL. Please verify that the Oracle OCI library has been installed and is available through the 'path' system environment. A computer restart is required after installing the Oracle Client software.
        15.1766 [err] Couldn't open dynamic library: (0x000000c1) %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by mlynarik.jozef View Post
          Hi, have you tried these settings?

https://docs.vizrt.com/viz-pilot-gui..._Database.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n90108[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n90109[/ATTACH]
          yes i have done this. kindly help on this looking fwd to u .

Comment

Solved after oracle 32bit client installation.

Comment

Working...
            X