Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election Scenes/Templates

Hello Everyone,

Election season will be here soon. Does anyone care to share any cool election templates or scenes? I am curious as to what others have done in the past that i can learn from.

Cheers,
    Shotski

Shotski2
    if you look this link below great work without via file

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWYYl6Y2_Iw

Comment

I have a bunch of videos on my Vimeo. If you are curious about anything particular, just ask. Enjoy
      https://vimeo.com/channels/428077

Comment

Thanks Lars.
        Things i am interested in from your selection:
        1 - 2016 election
        2 - 2012 Election for House Seats (Data from AP)
        3 - Anything that is data driven from an external source for real time data.

Comment

Shotski2 whats your email ill send you some of the files.
          The 2016 Data from AP was parsed externaly and put to shared memory so that the scenes read from the same datastring all over.
          The 2012 Data from AP was parsed in the VTW template and sent to the scene.

Comment

Hi Lars,

Email is prescotti99@gmail.com

Comment

Lars Henriksen Hi Lars, I'm struggling with creating election templates. If possible, could you share some election files with me too? Thank you. Impressed as always with your amazing work for the EU elections.

Comment

jamesbye98 what are you after? anything specific? what do you need?

Comment

Lars Henriksen Hi Lars. In particular I'm interested in the fullscreen data viz from 2015 elections in Denmark. I assume it's driven by shared memory? Would love to take a look at the scenes if possible?

Comment

Working...
                  X