Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Image Plugin in Template Wizard

Hello,

I am having trouble with the DataImage plugin in template wizard. When i script an image from the graphics hub it works fine but when i script for an image in Viz One it does not show up. Is there something about the plugin that does not like images coming from Viz One? Or do the images have to come from the graphics hub?

Thanks in advance,
    Shotski

Shotski2 it is a config issue, all machines (artist, vtw, engines, etc) have to be pointing to viz one in order to get the images from otherwise they won't show up, I am assuming this but all of your machines are right now pointing to the graphics hub, I know all the machines can be pointing to both. Talk to your viz rep they should be able to help you set this up, it should be fairly easy.

Comment

Hi matzunaga,

I believe my machine is setup up to get Viz one images. I can do it with a regular image control but not with the data image plugin. I can get images from viz one images through template wizard also. It just does not work with the data image plugin. I'm not sure why.

Comment

Hi matzunaga,

Figured it out. I had to set the variable type to text instead of image. this was originally only used in Trio but now as a TW template.

Comment

Shotski2 thanks for the update, it will come handy

Comment

Working...
          X