Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to crop/cut a corner on an image in Artist

Hello and thank you for your help

I have an image on an OTS that has the bottom right corner cut, the question I have is;

How do I create a container, for example a rectangle that has the corner also cut, I would rather not use the Mask Source/Target plugins, is there any other way to achieve this in Artist?

Again thanks for any help

Hi Matzunaga,
    Maybe use a noggi with image mapped as vertex.
    Noggi properties :
    - All bevel as 0
    - Stretch = 0
    - Edge Points = 0
    - Bevel (as u need) = value u need

Better to use noggi instead rectangle.
    In wonderful worl, noggy could have the vertex color as rectangle but in wonderful world only

Patrick

Comment

Maybe draw the shape as a Polygon, Set the texture to Linear and then use Projector and Projector Target to texture it with the image.

Comment

PatrickVier and Lars Henriksen Guys thanks for your suggestions, I will try those, I played around with it and my answer was to use a SofMask plugin on a rectangle, seems to work ok, I still have to do some testing.

Again thanks for your seggestions

Comment

Cool, but take care about SoftMask, it eat engin ressource (work on your artist, but in production engin, it's another story)... Use with caution
          Patrick

Comment

This should do the trick
            Noggi.PNG

Comment

PatrickVier , Lars Henriksen , Guys thank you for the suggestion, I will definitely give yours a try, will keep you posted

Comment

Working...
              X