button viz artist to viz trio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button viz artist to viz trio

Hi everybody, i create 2 buttons with script in viz artist but i can't use them in trio, how can i use them in trio ???

Hi barhom11, you can create keyframes that trigger those buttons on the timeline... If you want a clickable button in trio you would need to create template with template wizard.
    Then save the template as a file and afterwhich you then import that template into your trio for use via the settings window

Comment

You can add a ControlParameterPlugin to the scriptcontainers ChildContainer, that way you can control it from Trio.
      ControlParameterPlugin.PNG

A Macro in the Trioshow can be set up to send either a 1 or a 0 to that Field Identifier. So if you use that same FieldID for other scripts in other scenes your macro can be used there too.
      Hope that helps

Comment

think you @Lars Henriksen i used the hard way with Advanced ControlObject Plugin, but your method is very simple and IT WORK PERFECTLY think you again Lars
        Last edited by barhom11; 02-06-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Novacane89 View Post
          Hi barhom11, you can create keyframes that trigger those buttons on the timeline... If you want a clickable button in trio you would need to create template with template wizard.
          Then save the template as a file and afterwhich you then import that template into your trio for use via the settings window
          thinks i don't have template wizard i use only trio i found a solution think you for your help

Comment

Working...
          X