Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VCP Transition Logic Scene

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VCP Transition Logic Scene

    HI,

    I want to know regarding is it the same way to use the TL scene which we are used in trio. if there is any change please help me in this through any documented file pdf.

    Thank's

  • #2
    Hi Wajahat Ali,

    Not at my office or in work hours to go find the documentation right now but i can tell you that the visual effect is the same on VCP vsTrio for the viewer, for the operator the workflow is a bit different but still straight forward. For all graphics that is launched with Viz Content Pilot/Viz Director, A template needs to be created in Viz Template wizard, A template allows you to have text fields, buttons ,dropdowns ect for extra custom functionality capabilities. On that template you will discover a dropdown automatically generated with transition logic scenes, that drop down allows you to select the callup scene to play from the TL setup in the same manner as from trio,

    Another difference to note, when making a template for a TL scene, you would select all the Callup scenes , and click next, Then you will find the dropdown generated , as well as all the controls from the callup scenes... you can move them around to neaten things, or to be efficient ,you make some code linked to the dropdown to Hide and Show the respective controls based on what callup scene is selected.

    Regards
    Graham

    Comment


    • #3
      Have a look at this old video i made a while back, it describes the VCP workflow pretty good.
      Hope it helps
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOpKLGt_cg0

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally Posted by Novacane89 View Post
        Hi Wajahat Ali,

        Not at my office or in work hours to go find the documentation right now but i can tell you that the visual effect is the same on VCP vsTrio for the viewer, for the operator the workflow is a bit different but still straight forward. For all graphics that is launched with Viz Content Pilot/Viz Director, A template needs to be created in Viz Template wizard, A template allows you to have text fields, buttons ,dropdowns ect for extra custom functionality capabilities. On that template you will discover a dropdown automatically generated with transition logic scenes, that drop down allows you to select the callup scene to play from the TL setup in the same manner as from trio,

        Another difference to note, when making a template for a TL scene, you would select all the Callup scenes , and click next, Then you will find the dropdown generated , as well as all the controls from the callup scenes... you can move them around to neaten things, or to be efficient ,you make some code linked to the dropdown to Hide and Show the respective controls based on what callup scene is selected.

        Regards
        Graham
        @Lars Henriksen the way provide is the basic template design. i was looking for the

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally Posted by Lars Henriksen View Post
          Have a look at this old video i made a while back, it describes the VCP workflow pretty good.
          Hope it helps
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOpKLGt_cg0
          @Novacane89 thanks for the info.

          Comment


          • #6
            @Lars Henriksen the way provide is the basic template design. i was looking for the VCP TL template method

            Comment


            • #7
              wajahat ali the procedure is more or less the same. Select all your leaf pages in the VTW wizard and click finish. It will go through all the scenes and for the scenes using the same Layer/Toggle it will make a dropdown (LayerControl) in the image below it is the lc_Subt. By using the .ActiveLayerID (Scene ControlPlugin Description) your Preview will update accrordingly.

              TL1-3Lines.PNG
              Hope this helps
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally Posted by Lars Henriksen View Post
                wajahat ali the procedure is more or less the same. Select all your leaf pages in the VTW wizard and click finish. It will go through all the scenes and for the scenes using the same Layer/Toggle it will make a dropdown (LayerControl) in the image below it is the lc_Subt. By using the .ActiveLayerID (Scene ControlPlugin Description) your Preview will update accrordingly.

                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n88268[/ATTACH]
                Hope this helps
                Thanks Lars for the meaning full info.

                Comment

                Working...
                X