Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Viz Libero 6.6 released

Viz Libero 6.6 released, for details see http://www.vizrt.com/support/product...Viz_Libero_6.6
2 of 3 < >

Viz Story 1.3 Released

Viz Story 1.3 Released.
For more details, check the Product updates section on our website
http://www.vizrt.com/support/productupdates/

Documentation bundled with Viz Story 1.3 and release notes are found at Vizrt's ftp server download.vizrt.com
3 of 3 < >

Posting messages removed from non registered users

Due to the vast amount of spam the last few months we have as of today removed the ability to post messages from users that are not fully registered.

We do apologize if this causes troubles for some of you but access will be give when the registration is fully completed.

Best Regards
The Moderators
See more
See less

Help Needed in viz script

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed in viz script

Hi All

I am using Shared Memory Variables through script. Whenever scripts sets the images it freezes the animation. Number of images increases the animation freeze time.

Any Help Would Be Appreciated

Hi There,

Can you please tell me what images you are using, Resolution size... And where are they located when they are assigned? Are The Images sitting in the graphic hub? or is it pulling those images from a shared drive?

Comment

I am using png images (1080*1080) from C:/Drive

Comment

I have tested with control image and changing the input field with system send command , it worked fine, What version of viz are you running? and what script command are you using to "SET" the new image to the image container?

Comment

Hi Novacane thanks

I have got the solution. Actually I was using below code....

for i = 1 to 11
          scene.FindContainer("Group" & cstr(i) & "$PlayerImage").CreateTexture("IMAGE*Default/Silhouette")
          scene.FindContainer("Group" & cstr(i) & "$PlayerImage").CreateTexture("C:\\Test\\Player" & cstr(i) & ".png")
          next

I was loading 22 images and viz was taking a long time to remove textures and allocate new images. So i just removed the first line.

Comment

are you using Nested For Loop?

Comment

Working...
            X